Saturday, December 29, 2018

Day 422 update

Today I looked at my blog for the first time in a long time.  When I created the blog, I was certainly struggling!  Wow!  I almost threw in the towel.  I made a change in April, however, that launched me into VIPKid success.  In April, near Easter, I opened up slots for the whole night.  Mind you, I'm in no way going to be a night-time teacher!  I do have a full-time teaching job.  I did think, though, that I needed some kind of break.  This did the trick.  For one or possibly two weekends, I opened up whatever I could on the weekend.  The slots started to fill, and if there were 3 consecutive booked slots, then I shut down the ones around them so I could get a nap.  After this time, I have steadily grown in my bookings and now only work the hours I want to.  I have several precious regulars and am about 150 classes away from hitting 1,000 classes.  This job has been quite a blessing to us.  I am comfortably paying my daughter's college tuition along with having a little extra to spend, and we just had a very nice Christmas courtesy of VIPKid. 

If you are interested in becoming a VIPKid teacher like me, I would be more than happy to help you with that process!  Please visit the following link to get that process started: Teacher Cecelia's referral link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 422 update

Today I looked at my blog for the first time in a long time.  When I created the blog, I was certainly struggling!  Wow!  I almost threw in ...